DETAILS & FEATURES
- “Step up” from the Original Model and try the Rocker Board
- Does not have stops on the bottom; enhancing your freedom of movement
- For riders who want to practice pulling off radical tricks
- The Rocker uses the Original roller, but can be purchased with deck only
This board features full bottom (convex) “rocker” throughout the length of the deck. This results in a super loose feel that is perfect for pulling off advanced tricks. The new design does not require the traditional stops on the bottom of the board since the board naturally slows down as the roller nears the ends of the deck.
This design is perfect for skateboarders, wakeboarders, snowboarders, surfers and all other boardriders that want to practice pulling off big spin type tricks. A great piece of equipment for your home workout.
The best part is if you currently own an Indo Original you only need to purchase the Indo Rocker Board deck as it works on your existing Indo Original Roller.
- 84 cm x 39 cm birch plywood deck
- 16 cm roller with three strips of adhesive tape
- 112 kg maximum weight limit