375,00 € Select options
- Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen + PAM16000™ Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology™
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Bitter End Deflection Tuning
- Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts
– Rider Type: Resort + Park
– Flex: Twin 4
– Camber: Park V1 Profile (The Park V1 camber configuration zeros out a traditional camber approach 4 cm before the end of the sidecut. The small zero camber sections provide a more controlled ride while retaining the response and power of a cambered board.)
– FSC Certified Dual Core
– FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
– Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin: Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
– Superdrive EX Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
– Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM16000 Topsheet
– Sublimation Base
– 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
– Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
– Bitter End Deflection Tuning
– Stainless Steel 4 x 2 Inserts420,00 € Select options
The Pathfinder is a must-have deck for your resort quiver. It is fun, maneuverable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. Offered in both low-rise camber for carving and ollie power and a reverse camber option for a more loose and skate-style feel, there is a choice for all riders looking for a board with a performance pedigree and a modest price. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight and a time-tested lightweight and durable construction configuration, the Pathfinder has proven itself as one of the best consumer buys in the game.490,00 € Select options
The Focus is a directional shape with fun, forgiving flex, the Focus features a playful rocker profile and catch-free 3° bevel on the edges. The design makes for easy turning and smooth, all-mountain control – letting riders of all skill levels focus on their progression
As part of our ongoing DC RE/SOLVE sustainability initiative, DC boards are manufactured at the Mothership in Austria, the world’s first 100% clean energy snowboard factory. In order to eliminate waste, we die cut the base graphics, so you will get 1 of the 2 different colorways shown.395,00 € Select options